torsdag 13. oktober 2011

Makeup, Fashion and Beauty

Makeup, Fashion and Beauty

I'm a makeup artist who blogs about makeup, fashion and beauty related things. Everything from what's hot, and what's not, to crazy makeup looks and tutorials.


The whole thing started with a facebook page. It was so easy, a few steps and you're done. I got around 150 followers, and then I decided to make a blog. The facebook page layout wasn't optimal for bloging. I wanted more text, and being able to add more photos in the same post.
That's when I made the blog.


It started out as being just a promoter, where I was promoting myself and my work as a makeup artist. And at the time I had a Youtube channel where I posted fashion related videos. And that kind of migrated into my blog aswell. And all the excitement working at a cosmetic store, made me wanting to share even more.

Now, lets face it. There are countless of blogs and websites about beauty out there allready. But what I think makes me unique, or atleast seperates me from crowd, is that in addition to working as a makeup artist, I also work at one of the highest pretsige cosmetic stores in my country.
We have alot of advantages. We always know what's coming, when it will arrive, and where you can get it. And my blog readers are the first to know!
Instead of cooperating with brands, like many blogers do. I hope to cooperate with the blogers instead. Doing reviews on the same product together. That way my readers can get different opinions on the same product, from different people. I also have my friends try out things with me. Something might work for me, but not for someone else.
And ofcourse there are makeup related posts. Being reviews, tutorials or 'reviewtorials'. I always include products used, and good quality photos.

That being said, you can always count on my honest opinion, and everything I say is from my own experiences. I am not paid by anyone to say anything. 100% ad free.

Om forfatteren

I've always been into fashion and beauty, but I never thought I'd be doing makeup for a living.
I discovered my passion for makeup around 3 years ago, at the age of 19. At that point it was all about youtube and beauty blogs. I learned so much in such a short ammount of time.
And now it's my turn, to share my experiences.
Blog: makeupinsider.blogspot.com/
All updates are instantly added to facebook, www.facebook.com/MakeupInsider


Artikkel Nettverk: WebArtikler.com

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar